The Town of Bel Air invites current students of Bel Air High School and The John Carroll School to participate in a logo design contest, in celebration of the Town's 150th Anniversary in 2024!
Submissions are due by June 1, 2023.
Entries must include, but not limited to:
- Town of Bel Air
- Town Colors (green and white)
- Artist's Name, School, Email, Phone Number (on the back)
Please mail to (please do not email):
Bel Air Armory (Logo Contest)
37 N. Main Street
Bel Air, MD 21014
- Only Bel Air High School and John Carroll School students are invited to participate in the logo design contest.
- If selected, winner must provide a high quality digitally formatted design for use in marketing materials, etc.
- The logo may be used in a small format; please consider this in your design.
- All submitted work must be original work of the participant.
- All entries will become the property of the Town of Bel Air.
- By entering, participants grant permission for their name, image, and work to be published in association with the contest and the Bel Air 150 year-long celebration.
- Selection will be made and winner notified by the committee Summer 2023.
- Winner will receive a $100 monetary prize!